Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: the fling is over/my search has ended
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2002 22:37:57 -0800

Nathan wrote:
>Well, I just had my first mishap in the two years since I moved to
Switzerland
> and started using Kodachrome again. A roll of K25 came back mounted even
> though it was one of those that included processing but not mounting
(common for Kodachrome bought in Germany). Along with the mounted slides was
a brief note apologizing for the error. I did not mind at all, of course,
and hope that they continue making similar mistakes whenever I send them
such film.<<<

Jeeeeeeeeesh we should be so lucky in North America. :-)
ted

Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant

Message from Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca> (Re: [Leica] Re: the fling is over/my search has ended)