Subject: Re: [Leica] M7 Purchases: Hands Up
From: Steven Alexander <alexpix@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2002 08:07:41 -0500

on 3/31/02 7:49 PM, Tina Manley at images@InfoAve.Net wrote:

> As Don says, if I want automatic exposure, I'll get digital.  My Digilux 1
> is on order now.  Otherwise, I'm sticking to the M6's for awhile.
>
> Tina
>

> Tina Manley, ASMP
> http://www.tinamanley.com
> images available from http://www.pdiphotos.com

If I think of laying-out M7 $$$$ it would be to acquire the electronically
controlled shutter speed, camera to camera match of shutter speed, than for
any form of auto exposure.  I find with modern 'chromes if I shoot one body
with 90mm and one with 35mm, my f 5.6 is on one side on one lens and on the
other side on another and the two cameras are within tolerance but off over
and under a 1/125 sec then the slides on a lightbox appear different and the
client says...what.

Oh well, it's a lot of money and business isn't that good...I guess I'll
just read about all you folks using yours.

Happy snaps,
Steven Alexander