Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Don's PAW 13
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2002 07:29:37 -0500

Eric, thank you for looking.  Your comments are why I love photography as an
art form so much.  What you see in an image and respond to may be completely
different than what I see: how you vocalize what you see tells me much about
the human condition.

Actually, the image transpired exactly as I intimated, when I first brought
the camera up the little boy ducked behind his Nannies legs.  I talked to
her and him for a moment, he came around and looked into my camera exactly
as he was looking around when I noticed them in the first place.  So he
wasn't afraid, that is just this boys normal appearance.  What appealed to
me is the deep eyes of the boy and the rough hands of his Jamaican Nanny
lovingly touching his head.

Don
dorysrus@mindspirng.com

Message from "Eric" <ericm@pobox.com> ([Leica] Re: Don's PAW 13)