Subject: Re: [Leica] Jonathans paw wk 12
From: Alastair Firkin <firkin@ncable.net.au>
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2002 18:44:39 +1000

Nice series. I found the first and the last were the most interesting
but the shopkeeper in number 4 is also excellent. Only "problem" for
me with this one, is that I would prefer to have the boy in focus and
more part of the image. I've got a thing about seeing half the boat
in "boating" pictures. I'd prefer not to see the one your on. Number
3 was a bit "so what", and number 5 I just don't like the dominant
white back, the out of focus carter, and the too dark foreground
carter. Number 6 is much stronger, and tells more of a story.

Cheers

>Please critique!

- --
Alastair Firkin