Subject: Re: [Leica] 2002 PAW wk 13 -- John Brownlow
From: "Bill Harting" <wharting@adelphia.net>
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2002 22:29:22 -0500

Thought I recognized your shadow at the extreme left. Looks lie your shadow,
anyway. Could have been Ray Winstone.

But as i was looking at the incredible picture, with the one little black
smudge, I began to wonder if you were putting traps in there for careless
observers... I think I remember Meyerowitz in some of his Cape Light
panoramas, having the same person in several different poses.

What is the elapsed time of the picture (to take the images, not the nine
hours to knit them together)?

bh

Replies: Reply from John Brownlow <lists@johnbrownlow.com> (Re: [Leica] 2002 PAW wk 13 -- John Brownlow)