Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW 12 ~ Kollasch
From: "Bill Harting" <wharting@adelphia.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 10:36:36 -0500

Nice subject, difficult subject, the mayor. I was reminded of Smith's
pictures in the recent Pittsburgh show in which he attended mayoral
meetings, and was able to see and capture the kinds of tensions and
competitions that attend a mayor's functioning, the emotions on faces
representing rival ideas. Worthy effort.

- -bh