Subject: Re: [Leica] Did Leica miss the boat on the M7 viewfinder?
From: Javier Perez <summarex@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2002 22:56:53 -0800 (PST)

Yes but this is 2002
They finally came out with an aperture preferred
camera decades after they could have. They have done
nothing to improve upon their M2 RF. and they gave up
on long lenses after the m4-p.
It's too little too late and they are now stuck in a
niche market which can be taken away from them if any
of the large mfgs ever decide to do so. The whole
thing
is a joke really. The M series is now as limited as it
is irrelevant.
Sorry
Javier