Subject: Re: [Leica] Did Leica miss the boat on the M7 viewfinder?
From: Javier Perez <summarex@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2002 08:25:25 -0800 (PST)

Well
I guess you guys have made my point perfectly.
I have a modest collection of fountain pens
including several flavors of the 51, a 1925 Waterman
552 Sheraton, an newer opera and a bunch of Schaeffers
about 50 significant pieces. They're
wonderful pens and write beautifully. But compared to
the pen I keep in my pocket, I'de call them limited
and nearly useless! Am I beginning to get through to
you.
See Ya
Javier