Subject: [Leica] Re: 2002 PAW wk 13 -- John Brownlow
From: Michael Gerard <geeman1066@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 05 Apr 2002 11:04:59 -0600

John,
    Great shot!  I'm starting to get used to the 360
view now.  There's a kind of surreal feel to this photo,
which may just be part and parcel of the 360 view, or it
may be due to the fact that I feel surrounded by the
band when I look at.  The shadows headed in different
directions also adds to the surrealism.  My favorite
detail is the clown.  He's just standing and staring
with his arms hanging at his sides. I'm imagining that
he's furious that the band has stolen his crowd, and
he's plotting revenge...or maybe that's just the
perversity of my own mind at work.
Regards,
Michael Gerard
geeman1066@earthlink.net