Subject: [Leica] Re: Did Leica miss the boat on the M7 viewfinder?
From: Allan Wafkowski <allan@sohogurus.net>
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2002 15:30:42 -0500

As one who has been falsely accused of being a troll in the past, I must
say that word troll is often too lightly applied to mean anyone who
disagrees. Javier is not a troll. If Michael believes Javier is a troll,
one can certainly apply the term "reactionary" to Michael. Yes, Michael
and Pat Buchanan are reactionaries (at this point, one may wonder why
the hated liberals are never labeled as reactionaries no matter how
strongly they react).

A case may even be made that Michael subscribed to this list merely to
be trollish. Javier has been here a fairly long time. This new
fellow--Michael--only a short while. Is it too evil to think that
perhaps he came only to start trouble? In the jargon: a troll?

Allan