Subject: [Leica] Re: Don't leave home without it [was Pictures of a Stranger]
From: Allan Wafkowski <allan@sohogurus.net>
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2002 19:23:48 -0500

I'd take along Valium. My only experience with a California earthquake
tremor had me jumping up from a restaurant dinner table in panic asking,
"What's that!"

I feel foolish even thinking about it, but I wasn't prepared to sit down
to dinner, begin telling one of my witty stories, and have the earth
move under me with glee.

Allan