Subject: [Leica] M7 Heaven Equals M6 Bliss for Others
From: Irving Greines <igreines@GMSR.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2002 18:35:35 -0800

It seems the real heaven is all the clean, hardly used M6's and M6 TTL's
that are starting to pour into the used market at extremely attractive
prices.

Is AE exposure really worth the difference?  As some posters have suggested
(Ted excluded), the adjustments needed for AE in some lighting situations
cause more problems than AE solves.

In any event, it seems that those who have wanted to enter Leica M land will
be able to do so at more reasonable prices.

.

PLEASE NOTE:  GMSR has moved to a new address.
Greines, Martin, Stein & Richland LLP is now located at
5700 Wilshire Boulevard, Suite 375, Los Angeles, CA  90036.
Our main telephone number (310-859-7811) and our main fax number
(310-276-5261) have not changed.