Subject: Re: [Leica] Undocumented features of the M7
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Fri, 05 Apr 2002 20:57:06 -0800

Richard Clompus wrote:
>>> Secondly, when you aim the camera at a television, most internal meters
lock onto an average meter reading.  The M7's shutter speed read out keep
changing very quickly and doesn't lock onto a specific speed.  I wonder if
the sampling rate is at least as fast as 1/30 of a second so that the
refresh rate of the television image actually triggers a response from the
meter.

> This camera is a winner.  Now what do I do with my M6's?<<<<

Richard,
Sell them on e-bay for more than you paid for them! ;-)
ted
Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant