Subject: [Leica] PAW#14 (Paul)
From: "mildot" <longrange@swipnet.se>
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2002 16:04:59 +0200

Thanks for the constructive critique on PAW #13

I thank those of you that posted feedback and apologies for not replying, I will as soon as I get this backlog fixed.
I wholeheartedly agree with you, there was definitely too much going on in the frame, lesson learnt and never a hasty posting again!!!!

This weeks PAW is fresh off the press, taken at the Palestinian demonstration here in Gothenburg today 7000 turned up and I banged off 7 rolls of TMAX/TRI-X for the local Palestinian party.

I worked the demo with two MīS and had a chance to put my newly acquired 28/2 Summicron thru itīs paces & i am very pleased with it, lets hope the Palestinian party is also Pleased, I might be able to recuperate some of the funds I paid for it.

Nuff said here is the link for the 3 alternatives for PAW#14

http://www.leica-gallery.net/city-street/folder-2677.html

Critique warmly accepted.

Regards Paul
http://www.leica-gallery.net/city-street/index.html