Subject: Re: [Leica] ISO setting for Fuji 800 NPZ professional
From: Dan Cardish <dcardish@sympatico.ca>
Date: Mon, 08 Apr 2002 16:58:14 -0400

Thanks for all the tips.   I decided to expose the film at 640, just to be
on the safe side.  But I expect this to be a one time thing only; I'm doing
a friend a favor at her published book debut this evening, and she wants
souvenir snaps of the event.

I exposed one roll at her home using a non-Leica SLR and a digicam.  For
the main event later this evening I plan on using my M6 with 35/1.4, just
to keep things on topic.   ;-)

If the photos turn out ok, I'll post a few of them.

Dan C.