Subject: RE: [Leica] Has Leica ever offered a student discount program?
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2002 09:02:32 -0400

This kind of elitist attitude is why, sadly, within the next decade Leica
will - if the company is still alive - probably be a pathetic joke, nothing
but neck jewelry for a small number of rich folks.

If I may paraphrase Danet@mich.edu paraphrasing the late Marie Antoinette -
"let them use Hexars!"  ;-)