Subject: RE: [Leica] Has Leica ever offered a student discount program?
From: "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@hfx.andara.com>
Date: Tue, 09 Apr 2002 10:33:58 -0300

Leica in Canada had offered a deal to the Nova Scotia College of Art and
Design during the 1980's.  They sold them about a dozen R4 and some 35mm,
50mm, and 90mm lenses at a very cheap prices.  At this school, they have an
equipment loaner pool and that is where these cameras were used.  I came
across them a couple of years ago when the school started selling them all
off.  They told me that they really hadn't been used much in the past few
years and that the students preferred to uses their own cameras if possible.

Regards,

Robert