Subject: Re: [Leica] Kodachrome 200 professional still available
From: "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@hfx.andara.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 11:32:33 -0300

Ted:

Take your film to Shoppers Drug mart.  They use Kodak for all their
work.  When I shot Kodachrome about four years ago, I called Kodak to see
where to get it developed.  They told me that any Shoppers Drug Mart can
handle it. It get courier from there to the Kodak labs.  The turn around
was about a week including putting all the images on PhotoCD.

The film ends up going to the USA for developing, but Qualex (Kodak) deals
with the paperwork.  On the prepaid stuff I used, I was only charged for
the scanning.

Regards,

Robert