Subject: [Leica] WAS: FOCUSING WIDES! NOW: BOXER SHORTS AND FLASHING LIGHTS! ;-)
From: Gary Elshaw <godard@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 01:39:44 +1200

> Gary Elshaw and crew wrote:
>> As for the boxers, that's probably not a bad idea Eric, but then what
> would
>> Ted clean his lenses with? We can't have him taking his pants off in
> public
>> to clean his lenses...or could we? I think we might best wait until
> senility
>> kicks in, trip up to Canada, and THEN convince him it would be a good
> idea.
>> We could just kick back and photograph the action. Not only is that a LUG
>> trip worth taking, but an excellent street photography assignment as well
>> :-)<<<<<<<<
>
> OK smart asses, I don't get mad........ I get even!  :-) And I have friends
> all over the planet.......... and beyond! ;-) Think about that for a moment
> when you hear strange noises &  see flashing lights.......... in the middle
> of the night!
>
> And and I don't mean flashing strobes! ;-)
> ted

LOL, I'll keep an eye out for them, Ted, but I'll be running before I turn
around and look!

All the best,
Gary
"The difficulty now is that unexceptional adults believe the loss of
youthful dreaming is itself "growing up," as though adulthood were the
passive conclusion to a doomed activity and hope during adolescence."

                                            The Uses of Disorder
                                      Personal Identity and City Life
                                            -- Richard Sennett

OO