Subject: Re: [Leica] full time photogs
From: "Wilber Jeffcoat" <wilber@jeffcoatphotography.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2002 10:27:43 -0400

I understand about the L glass (canon) I use their L zooms and get excellent
results with enlargements of 16x20" with 400 asa color neg. film. BTW the
new Leica 15 2.8 is in the $4-5000 range. The canon 14 2.8 selling in the
2-2500 range-can get two for that difference. But I still find few that will
compete with the OLE 21/f4 I have on the R-8.
Cheers W
The die hards will love the message!