Subject: Re: [Leica] Student discount program? A suggestion
From: Guy Bennett <gbennett@lainet.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2002 08:09:49 -0800

>[snip]
>Meanwhile, I'll remain grateful we have faculty / staff parking lots
>here at the University.  I'd  hate to park my 20 year old Ford truck
>in with the student's BMWs, Preludes, and Mustangs.
>Sonny in Natchitoches

I too have noticed the dichotomy between student & faculty transportation,
every day, in fact, as I ease my 15 year old Honda Civic (which I plan on
driving until it's just a pile of nuts and bolts) in among the student
BMWs...

Guy

Message from "Matthew Powell" <mlpowell@directvinternet.com> (Re: [Leica] Has Leica ever offered a student discount program?)