Subject: Re: [Leica] going digital WAS full time photogs
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2002 21:51:49 -0400

Yes, John, I agree as an extension for a look.  Or as a working tool to get
the Art Director happy.  There is nothing better than handing the Art
Director a CD and receiving a signature on the bill so the check comes.  No
waiting for the lab, no pouring over Polaroid's for hours.

What I am hoping for is that enough people keep shooting film for whatever
reason that film remains available for the art.

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com