Subject: Re: [Leica] Bellows Questions
From: Henry Ting <henryting10@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 19:04:36 -0700 (PDT)

You can manually calculate the bellow extension and
equate what shutter/aperture combinations, but its a
very chancy way of getting the right exposure in
macro.
Since you have the R5, why not just use it and forget
about the complicate calculations. Use the R5 metering
and then use your own judgement for the desired effect
in fine-tuning.