Subject: Re: [Leica] Screw mount to M
From: Marc James Small <msmall@infi.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 15:45:58 -0400

At 02:30 PM 4/11/02 EDT, SthRosner@aol.com wrote:
>But it ain't fun to fiddle with a Visoflex. Put both those lenses on
adapters
>and a Leicaflex or Leica R and you have the best of both: (old) modern glass
>(!) and relative ease of use.

Seth

You have posted this repeatedly.  I don't know what you are "fiddlin'"
about with on a Visoflex, but it is a pretty basic apparatus and there
really isn't a lot to it -- you just pick it up, sight, focus, and shoot.
Metering does require you to look through the RF window but, heck, that
just takes a second.

Let's just say that this is a broad and expansive universe with lots of
room for those who dislike the Visoflex and lots of room for those of us
who love it.

Marc

msmall@infi.net  FAX:  +276/343-7315
Cha robh bąs fir gun ghrąs fir!