Subject: [Leica] Introducing PRALUG...
From: "jd" <jiri@duchomor.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 12:14:02 +0200

Hi LUGnuts,

I'm currently only briefly scanning the digests, but the time has come to
'uncloak' myself. Some of you might remember that I lived in Seattle, WA.
Well, I moved to Prague, Czech Republic, a year ago (where is that year
anyway?) and I'm still trying to figure out this "Kafkarna" - bureaucratic
maze :-).

Nevertheless, I keep on shooting here (with 2xM6 and a bunch of lenses), but
I'm severely behind in my scanning. So there are no pics from Prague on my
website, yet.

If anyone is in my neighborhood just give me a shout (I've already replied
Matt) and we can do something.

Cheers,

Jiri Dvorak
Email: mailto:jiri@duchomor.com