Subject: Re: [Leica] M7 Handicapped?
From: Christer Almqvist <chris@almqvist.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 16:09:41 +0200

The German sales literature uses the term "stufenlos" for shutter
speed adjustment in automatic mode which translates to something like
"stepless" or as said below "continous"

A local dealer here has a sort of Leica day today (never seen any
discounts from Leica on such occasions here though) and I actually
held the camera in my hands. I was a bit disappointed that several
segment of the LED display did not work. On a demonstrator. Early in
the morning. On the first day.

Still I guess I'll have to get one sooner or later. My wife bought
Leica shares, I bought Leica cameras. Guess whose investment was
better. What about that for an argument? On second thought, perhaps
not that good after all.

Chris