Subject: RE: [Leica] No! No!, Erwin!
From: "Mehrdad Sadat" <m.sadat@verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2002 09:22:28 -0700

I bet all of you guys have some stocks and are/were influenced/bought it on
the recommendation of the a stock broker/analyst? Yes; do you know that all
of them have a very deep relationship with the companies they recommend, i
mean a very deep green kind of relationship. the rest you know, they took
your money!! so what if erwin has a relation with leica, you think he is
full of c..p, ignore him. on the other hand somebody who subjects itself to
public opinion must be prepared for this kind of stuff specially on this
list where some have fallen from an elephant's ass with nothing to do but
share with us their twisted dark and stupid opinions on anything and
everything.

So to the list; ACT YOUR AGE, get a job make some money, take pictures, if
you still have free time, go exercise. i am sure you are over weight and fat

Erwin; you also need to ignore some of these comments. I hope after all you
do this because you enjoy it. if that's the case, keep on trucking

Regards, Mehrdad