Subject: Re: [Leica] Stop sulking Erwin !
From: Guy Bennett <gbennett@lainet.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2002 14:16:28 -0800

>OK Marc , maybe I'm not senstivie enaugh . But Erwin has already
>left the LUG a couple times and come back . This is why I imagine
>him sulking like a teenager . [snip]
>JO GOODTIMES

Jo,

Erwin is not the only Lugger to have left the list in a huff only to return
later. At least 3 or 4 regularly posting subscribers that I can remember
have taken a powder at one point or another, stormed off, and returned at
some later point.

It's virtually a Lug tradition.

Guy

Replies: Reply from Brian Reid <reid@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us> (Re: [Leica] Stop sulking Erwin !)