Subject: Re: [Leica] 50/2.8 Elmar Collapsible
From: Ernest Nitka <enitka@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2002 17:52:18 -0400

I had it and the sold it. I like it simply for the esthetics of the lens
itself. I found the aperture ring in the wrong place most of the time.  I
loved the lens hood.  As I'm sure most of us do - I remember my great pics
for the camera and lens they were taken with - the bokeh of the 50/2.8 is in
my opinion very pleasing.

ernie