Subject: Re: [Leica] A party for Erwin
From: DFangon@aol.com
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2002 23:55:55 EDT

In a message dated 4/13/02 8:22:08 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
cummer@netvigator.com writes:

<< although I find some of his opinions not applicable to my
 real world shooting (tripods and slow film to extract the maximum
 resolution from Leica lenses for example)  >>
 What ballhead do you use?  Is there a special mounting plate you use to
couple your Leica to the ballhead quick release clamp so as not to harm the
bottom plate?  What is your opinion of the Really Right Stuff "B30 Mounting
Plate" for the M6?

Dante