Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Thought for the day: racist jokes on LUG
From: DFangon@aol.com
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2002 13:28:30 EDT

In a message dated 4/14/02 10:09:03 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
bkarasek@videotron.ca writes:

<< Of course, I can predict what your response will; all these
 people are ignorant and did not appreciate the "joke" and you are
 the only enlightened one among us.   >>

I don't even know what this "joke" was doing on a Leica Users Group List.
Bad taste and off topic to boot.  And if one protests, they label you with
names like liberal or "left wing" whatever.  Some people can't stop hating,
even if the subject is about cameras.

Dante