Subject: Re: [Leica] everybody please take a deep breath
From: "Aram Langhans" <langhans@yakima-wa.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2002 06:32:34 -0700

I'll do my part.  Yeah, I know it is large, but it says medium.  But the
small size is real small.  I don't know why it was scaled that way by
photo.net.

http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=679552&size=md

Here is a link to the small size if you have a slow connection.
  http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=679552&size=sm
If you like it you can look at the medium size.

Comments about the photo or about my personal choice of cameras welcome.

Aram

> Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2002 14:14:19 -0700
> From: Brian Reid <reid@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
> Subject: [Leica] everybody please take a deep breath
> The amount of inappropriate material on the LUG is getting out of hand.
Will everybody please slow down, take it easy, lighten up, take pictures,
and post them?