Subject: [Leica] OS X (off topic)
From: Ken Wilcox <klw.51@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2002 10:26:46 -0400

I recently returned to Mac (G$ Imac) after an employer imposed period
of forced Windoz use. I'm delighted with the OS X. I do have one
annoyance and wonder if it is only me or if this is a feature. I'm
using Eudora Pro beta in OS X and Explorer for the browser. If i
click on a URL in Eudora, Exploere opens but the URL does not get
pasted in.

Anothe minor annoyance, perhaps a bug in the beta is that spell
checing has sopped functioning and the preference pannel is grayed
out.

Any having similar problems? Anyone have a solution?

Ken Wilcox
- --
Ken Wilcox
klw.51 at comcast.net