Subject: Re: [Leica] Bizzare Was No! No!, E***n!
From: Dennis Painter <dennis@hale-pohaku.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2002 08:05:56 -0700

B.D.

I know you did not make the post in question.

My question was "Did you really find his reaction *bizarre*?" I should not have
asked but simply believed you meant what you wrote. I certainly did not find E***n's
reaction bizarre.

Dennis

Message from "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] No! No!, Erwin!)
Message from Dennis Painter <dennis@hale-pohaku.com> ([Leica] Bizzare Was No! No!, Erwin!)