Subject: Re: [Leica] A scary moment ! - apologies
From: "John R. Fulton Jr." <JRFjr@compuserve.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2002 18:53:39 -0500

Hi All--
I made a comment that the photographer Jeffery was referring to was
"unprofessional and silly" (for not using radio remotes as opposed to
slave-eyes.)
I didn't realize that he was referring to a wedding in 1976.
Slave units we a bit of a crap shoot back then and believe me they
were mostly a hassle. Obviously, this photographer was trying to do
the best job he could do by lighting it with multiple flash units. I
don't think radio units were even available back then except for
custom made ones.
I apologize if I offended anybody. I certainly didn't mean to refer
to "all" wedding photographers and in fact those of you who shoot
weddings are in the toughest business there may be in photography.
You have the world's most difficult to please clients, including the
mother of the bride.
Anyway, good shooting out there and again my apologies if I offended
any of you hardworking wedding shooters.
Best regards,
John Fulton
Fort Worth