Subject: Re: [Leica] Sink Question
From: Jim Hemenway <jim@hemenway.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 14:38:55 -0400

Steve:

I built it in 1967 and it's still going strong and has never leaked.
Even "stable" marine plywood changes size between winter and summer.
That can open the joints and cause leaks, that's why I used the
fiberglass cloth.

And, I agree with Rei, make it as big as possible.

Jim - http://www.hemenway.com