Subject: Re: [Leica] Sink Question
From: Brian Reid <reid@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 11:58:11 -0700

When I built my darkroom, I found that a custom stainless-steel sink was cheap enough that there was no point trying anything else. I got a Type 4 sink (without stand, with backsplash) from California Stainless Manufacturing:

http://www.calstainless.com/sinks.shtml

and it was less than 2 times the price of the supplies and materials that I would have needed to make my own sink. Stainless steel is very easy to keep clean.

Message from Jim Hemenway <jim@hemenway.com> (Re: [Leica] Sink Question)