Subject: [Leica] Looking for a lens(scratched and soft)
From: David Degner <ddegner@morris.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 18:42:12 -0400

Though Leica lenses are known for being sharp and all, I am actually
looking for a well used, soft lens for portraiture.  I'm guessing a 90mm
would be best.  I thought there was an old collapsible 90mm lens (it would
allow me to carry my camera in my tux).  If anyone has one of these that
they would be willing to part with I am interested.  I guess it doesn't
really matter if the glass is scratched up or if there is a little fungus
in it because I am going for the soft look.

Thanks,
David Degner

P.S.  Sorry about not doing this on Friday but I need it as soon as possible.

Replies: Reply from Jeff Moore <jbm@jbm.org> ([Leica] Re: Looking for a lens(scratched and soft))