Subject: [Leica] A Free Summer
From: David Degner <ddegner@morris.com>
Date: Sun, 12 May 2002 00:52:12 -0400

All,
School is ending, Summer is just ahead.  I have a few possible jobs I can
work at but what I really want to do is be an apprentice/assistant of a
professional (freelance photojournalist the best but anything is good).  I
have more than the basic knowledge of photography.  I work for cheap (a 3
by 7 foot space on a floor to sleep).  If your interested e-mail me and I
will send my resume.  Next year I'm heading to Western Kentucky so any head
start I can get will be an immense help.  If you have a friend who might be
interested pass on my e-mail address.

Thanks,
David Degner