Subject: Re: [Leica] Hand Tools OT
From: John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 13:31:12 -0600

There many older wrenches that are beautifully made. I also have similar
half moon and "s" shaped wrenches. I also have quite a few custom bent
Craftsman wrenches for those special places where nothing else will do.
I have always had trouble putting the torch to high quality wrenches but
the Craftsman wrenches are cheap and boy can you bend them into a noodle
if you need to.

John Collier

PS: I like Alfas too. Wonderful engines and beautifully balanced chassis
but they sure like to rust.