Subject: Re: [Leica] Flying with fiim
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 10:46:29 -0400

HOWEVER - FIRST make sure you make the first call to your attorney - then
let us know.....

Seriously though...How stupid is it to play games when going through airport
security these days? Why would anyone in his or her right mind WANT to
chance setting the system off? Do you like being strip searched? Do you like
the idea of missing your flight? If not, do not play games. There are
airports where you can probably walk through with a single role of film.
There are others where you can't - I know this because I have accidentally
walked through with a single roll in my pocket.

Put the film in your carryon bag, send it ahead by Express service of some
sort, or buy it where you're going - but don't screw around.

B. D.