Subject: Re: [Leica] Flying with fiim
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 17:00:53 -0700

ted said.....
> > Best suggestion.... walk through and find out, then tell us!<<<

B.D. responded:
>>> HOWEVER - FIRST make sure you make the first call to your attorney -
then
> let us know.....
>
> Seriously though...How stupid is it to play games when going through
airport
> security these days? Why would anyone in his or her right mind WANT to
> chance setting the system off? <<<<

Hi  B.D.
I made my smart ass remark tongue in cheek, as I figured no one in their
right mind would even want to play games trying, certainly not these days
anywhere in the world. And least of all in the USA.

The point is, whether it's one roll or two hundred, carry it to the hand
baggage scanner throw it in the little box or on the belt, walk through and
pick it up on the other side. It's no big deal!

Too many worry wart's out there, sure if I'm going on a shoot or returning
always ask for hand check and if the word is "No!" I just say OK thank you .
And drop the film on the belt.
ted

Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant