Subject: Re: [Leica] Flying with fiim
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 14:08:15 -0700

Neil wrote:
>>> It'll be TMax so if anyone has any specific film requests, please let me
> know.
>
> I can make by trips more interesting by calibrating metal detectors!<<

Hi Neil,
Not a good idea really! As I don't think they'll let you get online in the
slammer or deeper dungeons reserved for fools who wish to diddle with the
American Home Security people at this moment! ;-)

You could just piss them off no end playing games and I'd suggest it's not
worth the problem nor certainly creating any, when nothing happens to your
film going through the hand baggage scan. Even ASA 1600 film.

Stay cool lad and free to breathe the out door air for a long time yet!
ted

Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant