Subject: Re: [Leica] Trivia question...
From: Chandos Michael Brown <cmbrow@wm.edu>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 20:21:36 -0400

I learned to fly in a Super Cub Oh lo those many years ago, but am not at
all current.  Airplanes were the obsession of my youth.  The B-26 had the
reputation of being "hard to handle" or something like that.  In a less
enlightened age than ours, this naturally suggested a comparison with, er,
difficult women.

I've logged hours in the J-3, a Taylorcraft BC-12D, a Cessna 120, a
Luscombe Silveraire, an Aeronca C-3, and Aerocoupe 415C (if I recollect), a
Piper Tri-Pacer, and a Stearman PT17.

Chandos