Subject: Re: [Leica] U.S. custom laws
From: SthRosner@aol.com
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 07:26:32 EDT

In a message dated 4/19/02 1:13:56 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
henryting10@yahoo.com writes:

> Have
>  any of you guys/gals declare your Leica goods before
>  exiting U.S. ? And if so, where and how do I go about
>  listing these equipment ? I'll be flying out of LAX
>  from Los Angeles.

Yes, Henry, and a very good idea it is, 'specially these days. I believe
there is a U.S. Customs office at every international airport in the U.S. Get
there early. Or, if you live in Los Angeles, there should be an office
downtown where you can register in advance.

Seth        LaK 9