Subject: RE: [Leica] Too Serious
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 14:01:22 -0400

Both of these are essentially variations on the urban legend that first
cropped up in the late 60s - 1970 - around the time of student strikes,
cancelled finals, etc. A philosophy professor at Brown, as I recall the
story, walked into class on the morning of the finals and simply wrote,
"Why?" on the black board. A student wrote "Why not?" and got an
A.....riiiiiight....:-)

B. D.