Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica Users digest V22 #182
From: "Victor Wek" <photvictor@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 21:48:28 +0000

Welcome to the list!
I bought Arsenal 35/2.8 PC lens around 3 years ago and I used once on FM2.
The lens mount can be changed to R. The aperture works in funny way, you
have to move up and down, shift range is big, weight is big, mechanical
tolerances are big, lens is very loose. Images? Do not ask, any one time
camera is better here. You can see objects shape, no sharpness at all.
My lens might be just bad example. I do not have any other PC lens.

Victor