Subject: [Leica] FS: M6TTL 0.58
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 23:15:39 +0200

To finance my upcoming acquisition of the M7, I offer my M6TTL 0.58 for
sale. Bought it last year from Rich (Photo Village), U.S. Passport
protection until 8 May 2004. Camera is mint- and comes with all the
original packaging etc. The "-" is in the interest of full disclosure
since I am not a collector and actually use (but not abuse) my
equipment.

USD 1350 (or equivalent amount in Euro or CHF)  including shipping by
air mail from Switzerland. If purchaser is in the EU, I can ship from
Germany to eliminate customs or VAT concerns.

Please contact me off-list if interested.

Nathan

- --
Nathan Wajsman
Herrliberg (ZH), Switzerland