Subject: Re: [Leica] friday fs prints: colleen in the alley
From: Photo Phreak <leicam4pro@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2002 09:58:07 -0700 (PDT)

- --- Javier Perez <summarex@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I think it was subjected to
> D.E.M
> digitally enhanced mammaries
>
> all in all not bad

    Times have changed.  And in many ways not for the better.

    Many years ago I went into a mall shop with all the trendy
small home furnishings.  On the wall behind the registers was a
large display, at least 6'x 12' of brass door knockers.
    The "Calvin & Hobbs" side of my nature could not resist.
With a straight face I looked at the wall and said:
 "Nice Knockers...".  Both the young women smiled and said
"thank you".

=====
"If A equals success, then the formula is: A = X + Y + Z,
X is work. Y is play. Z is keep your mouth shut."
  - Albert Einstein

It is the Z that I can't make work
  -  Photo Phreak