Subject: Re: [Leica] friday fs prints: colleen in the alley
From: Photo Phreak <leicam4pro@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2002 10:09:14 -0700 (PDT)

- --- Tarek Charara <tarek.charara@wanadoo.fr> wrote:
> Mon dieu! So many posts about women's breasts and the right
> words you must
> use to designate them. I guess it depends on the situation,
> no? When I first
> put my eyes on female breasts, I thought "FOOOOOD", but I was
> veeeerry young
> then!...
>
> Tarek (remembering his very early childhood)

    One of the things I used to love about family reunions was
hearing about all the mischief MY mother and all her generation
of the family used to get into.

    The story goes that as my mother entered her later teen-age
years she complained to my Gandmother about having small
breasts.  My Grandmother looked at her and wisely said:
   "They are just for feeding babies.  We just won't say how big
a baby...."

 Grandma had eight children.  None of them were "bottle babies".